Tuesday 20 January 2009

Spot the Torygraph error...

Go here for a quick analysis of First Lady Michelle Obama's (*chokes up*) inauguration dress, which makes ME wonder if I could get away with wearing gold.

But spot Hilary Alexander's mistake here:

Her ensemble, by one of her favourite designers, Isabel Toledo, was a strong, modern statement, which was in marked contrast to the classic, conservative, tailored, high-necked skirt-suit in a pale delphinium blue chosen by the outgoing First Lady, Barbara Bush.

And the TARDIS takes us back to 20 January 1993...

More on the inauguration once I stop being so choked up.

1 comment:

CEAD said...

LOL. Oooooops...

She knows exactly what she can get away with, doesn't she? Exactly how daring to be. When I first registered what she was wearing, I thought, 'Hmm, what an odd choice of colour,' but then I did a double-take, and the next thought was, 'Wow, it totally works, too.' No way in hell could I have worn something like that; I don't think most people could. But it was great on her.

I wish we could have watched it and cried together.

Ari.xx