Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dr Phil's personality test

My result - to take the test, click on the graphic below:

The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.


The Loyal Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, I'm not so sure about this test. It tried to tell me (the quiet, painfully shy one) that I was the lively centre of attention!

Pragmatic Mystic said...

David, it was brilliant - and I've posted my results.

Thank you for that. I'm looking forward to doing the musical test.

Ell - agreed. I got lucky, but it's not completely me, of course, but nowhere nearly as off as you. Doesn't he get that you relax in the way you're physically most comfortable, and that's different for different body types?

xx