Monday 15 March 2010

Pandas will rule the world...

How do I get into conversations like these? This doesn't just happen to me on FB chat, btw.

What you need to know here is that the part of Dani is being played by James, and that (^^^) = a shark in fb chat. <(") is a penguin.

The shark appears to have evolved into a friendship totem for James and me, as we were pretty cross during a chat recently and wanted to sic (^^^) on various people.

Dani

The role of Dani has been temporarily assumed by her awesome, great, and relatively handsome husband *bow*

Good evening, Miss Irim. I was forced to make my lovely wife eat her dinner

8:48pmIrim

(^^^)(^^^)

8:48pmDani

(^^^)(^^^)

8:48pmIrim

Greetings Mr Jensey

8:48pmDani

Our forces are in alignment. That's good to know. (^^^)(^^^)

(^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^)

8:49pmIrim

(^^^)(^^^) Indeed

(^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^)

8:49pmDani

I need to make certain you've had your (^^^)(^^^) quota of the day.

8:49pmIrim

May the force be with you

thank you. And I you

8:50pmDani

And also with you

8:50pmIrim

(^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^) (^^^)(^^^)

8:50pmDani

jump the (^^^)(^^^)

hehehe

hohoho

hahaha

8:50pmIrim

:D:D

8:51pmDani

I have way too much fun with those guys

8:51pmIrim

Me too

Does this make me violent, I wonder?

<(")

(^^^)

[my attempt to have shark eat penguin]

8:52pmDani

I don't believe so. Not unless you're ordering your (^^^)(^^^) minions out into the masses to unleash destruction

8:52pmIrim

I like them as guards

8:52pmDani

That's what they're best for.

8:52pmIrim

I try to feed them a controlled amount of <(") or fish


8:53pmDani

Yes, those penguins are rather shifty creatures

8:53pmIrim

I'm glad to know someone else doesn't quite trust them

8:53pmDani

<(") (^^^)(^^^)

Penguins are just well disguised aquatic pandas

It's rather sad that people find them so adorable and cute... No one believes me about the pandas either. :(:(

But when our furry overlords rule with an iron paw, then they'll know.

so sad...

humanity in the grips of pandas

8:56pmDani

And now as I try and spread word of their evil deeds, I am being pulled away... sigh

8:57pmIrim

sigh

8:57pmDani

We're off to the eye doctor's in a few.

8:57pmIrim

Later my friend. We'll start an fb group

8:57pmDani

Dani will pop back on and try and tell it's all nonsense, but she's part panda, so...

Maybe we should start a group

8:57pmIrim

you married a panda? That was brave.

8:58pmDani

(^^^)(^^^) A few more for the road. (^^^)(^^^) It was a ploy on their part. I found out too late. Take care Miss Irim! (^^^)(^^^)

8:58pmIrim

I think this conversation might have to become an fb note

That way, I can start to get the word out.

Dani

Oh Irim... you can't betray me like that! ;);) (We now return you to Dani)

9:00pmIrim

Is it Dani who will feel betrayed??? By telling that you're part panda???

9:01pmDani

Considering I am part Panda... and you'd spread those horrible lies my husband has told you! The horror! ;)

And our children... what will become of them... they've Panda in their blood too... ;);)

9:02pmIrim

An fb note it is then...

Dani

I find the whole thing totally hilarious.

Besides, it's only a matter of time before we rule the world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Dani's last comment proved, pandas are simply using their cute cuddliness to bring down our guard so they can use our vulnerability to rule the world. I'll be putting my guard back up with Chris Bear.

You've been warned. Join our group and spread the word before it's too late...

No comments: