Thursday 12 March 2009

Race for Life

Yes, I'm doing the Race for Life again! Clare has promised me that if I match her total of £200 last year, she'll take the picture of me looking like I need half of my own postcode off her sponsor page ;-). Ok, not really, but I'd love to reach £200 for the first time.
Seriously, though, I know I do this every year, but having lost people I care about, especially my favourite aunt (way too early), I have to. And the race itself is inspirational - there are so many stories of hope, courage and learning to live again after devastating losses. So, please, if you can, sponsor me. Just follow the link and donate online, it couldn't be easier. Many thanks.

1 comment:

CEAD said...

I was first! :-D

How many years have you done the race now? I think I can remember you racing when I was in Oxford, and I continue to admire you for it.

Ari.xx