Saturday 17 February 2007

A brief plug...

Hi - a real blog entry to follow, I promise. But first, I'd like to take a moment to ask y'all to sponsor me online on the 5k Race for Life Walk/Run for CancerResearch UK. It's an all women's Walk/Run held at many venues all over the country in June/July. The focus may seem to be on breast cancer, but it's for everyone - our parents, our siblings, our men, our children, our friends.

It's a good cause, so please click on "sponsor me online" above to be taken directly to my webpage - it's fast, easy, secure, and for those of you who work in the UK, it's Gift Aided!

If you have trouble with the above link, cut and paste the address below into your browser's URL line. And yes, some of you will be getting emails. Sorry for 'cross-posting'.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/irimsarwar2007


We will now resume our regularly scheduled programme. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to have the honour of being your first donor! Good luck with the rest, she'enedra, and G-d bless.

Ari.xx